Paper and skin are not equal when is comes to art. Drawing for tattoos is about more than just putting ideas on paper. It’s about creating something that is transferrable to skin; something that is going to look great on skin as it ages, is readable from a distance and compliments a persons body. Take the first step to creating beautiful body art.
This hands-on learning consists of 1x 3.5-hour workshop.
In Drawing for Tattoos Workshop, you will learn:
– What makes a design ‘tattooable’ and how to overcome the most common challenges of skin as an art medium
– How to recognise basic shapes within a design
– How to structure your tattoo designs
– The basics of sketching
– Basic concepts of art theory including: contrast, values, composition and texture.
– How these concepts integrate with, relate to and are important in tattoo designs.
You will leave feeling inspired to create tattoo designs that are better suited for the art medium of tattooing.
Join us in store for this intimate 3.5-hour workshop with up to 8 participants. Bookings are essential and payments are non-refundable. Please note: Times and dates are subject to change.
Penciled in for Thursday November 28th 2019
Freestylr Tattoo Studio
Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre (Near Woolworths)
1-29 Millaroo Drive